REGISTRATION AND COSTS
Application opens from October 1st, 2018
The number of participants is limited - SOLO Teams only: men and women
A committee consisting of representatives of the organizer, the sports-management and Red Bull is deciding about final participation of applicants depending on proved successes and performance of other extreme bicycle races. Former participants of Red Bull Trans-Siberian Extreme have a fixed place.
SOLO -Team – 22.500,- EUR excl. VAT
Early bird registration is 20.000,- EUR: application until September 30th, 2019
50% registration fee to be paid until 1st of January 2020, 50 % to be paid until 1st of March 2020!
In case of missing the payment deadlines, the organizer will cancel the registration.
Package for SOLO teams covers the costs for 1 biker, 1 personal supporters and 2 drivers (provided by organizer) (1 double room, 1 double for drivers) as described below!
All Inclusive Packages cover following services:
- Hotels (min. 3 star hotel) at all stages incl. “half board” from 20th of June 2020 (arrival) until 19th of July 2020 (departure) – extra nights before or after these dates need to be paid at the hotel.
In Moscow and 7 other cities Hilton is our hotel provider.
- Food supply provided by a professional catering team and a cooking car – 24 hours support and supply of standard food (no special nutrition) – sandwiches, fruits, vegetables, one warm lunch per day at short stages; breakfast, lunch and dinner at very long stages, water, tea, coffee, soft drinks,
- Rental of a team car equipped with roof box and bike carriers, 1 car per biker
including service and transportation of the cars back from Vladivostok to Moscow
- 2 Russian-speaking drivers per car
- Hotel and food costs for the drivers
- Radio communication equipment for all cars (car to car/not car to biker)
- iPhones for mobile phone and navigation with the RBTSE APP
- Insurance of team members and cars
- Medical support
- Medical check in Moscow
- Video and photo shooting – photos provided to the athlete for editorial use
- Technical service for bicycles and cars on the road (bike specific spare parts are not included or are subject to be paid)
- Petrol and car wash